Retail Technology Group, AXIS Point Of Sale headquarters, is now part of the Gearfire family of companies, and our Sauk Rapids office will remain a primary location.
940 Industrial Drive S Suite 111
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
AXIS Point of Sale Software is a comprehensive POS and Retail Management System designed for the shooting and outdoor sports industry. At its core, the AXIS™ system’s streamlined processes and robust inventory management features were designed with firearms retailers and range operators in mind. Decreasing the time required to manage operational tasks while driving up profits, improving compliance and creating new revenue streams through expanded shooting range and gunsmithing services. AXIS™ Retail Management System is the shooting sports industry’s premier retail solution.
AXIS Point Of Sale Key Features
Point Of Sale
- Intuitive POS Interface
- Integrated Credit Card Processing from Gearfire Payments
- Special Order and Layaway Management
ATF Compliant FFL Software
- Electronic Bound Book, e4473 Paperless Storage and Integrated eNICS Check
- Multiple Sale Forms and Waiting Periods
- Firearm Specific Transactions, Trades, Transfers and Consignments
eCommerce and Other Integrations
- Exclusive connectivity to Gearfire eCommerce
- SmartWaiver Online Waiver Integration
- APIs Connecting to BigCommerce, Magento and Others
Accounting and Reporting
- Dynamic Cloud Based Reporting with RetailBI™
- QuickBooks Integration
- Accounting (AR, AP, GL)
- ePurchasing, Receiving and eInvoicing
- AXIS AutoOrder™ enabled Vendor Catalogs and Auto Replenishment
- Multi-Store Inventory Management and Reporting
Shooting Range Management
- Rental Firearm Management
- Online Reservations, Class Enrollment, and Membership Sales with RangeWorks
- Shooting Lane Assignment and Use Tracking
Customer and Membership Management
- Customer Management (CRM) integration with ActiveCampaign
- Membership Incentives and Discounting
- Corporate and Family Memberships
- Product Service and On / Offsite Repair
- Dedicated Gunsmithing Bound Book
- Work Order and Bill of Materials Management
AXIS Point Of Sale enables retailers in the shooting sports industry to operate a compliant business, streamline business operations, reduce man hours and increase sales! Its exclusive integration with the Gearfire eCommerce website platform is truly an end-to-end business solution for any retail FFL operation.
Originally published June 11th, 2020.
For Latest News & Update
Want Receive the Best Gearfire Insights? Subscribe Now!
We can help you to create your dream platform for better business revenue.